The admission process at Deccan International School is very transparent. The school believes in a personal interaction with the parents / guardians and the prospective student at the point of admission. It is at this time that the school conveys their vision for the child and gets a glimpse of the student’s needs and potential. All prospective students and their parents meet with the management / representatives so they get an understanding of the school and what we offer in terms of education and co-curricular activities. Our website further illustrates our school’s vision and philosophy of education.
The child should have completed 3 years as on 1st June, to qualify for admission to Nursery (K1), the entry level at Deccan International School.
To register your child’s name in person, please visit the school and fill in the Enquiry Form which is available at the school office. The Application Form will be given to you post registration, only in case of availability of seats. This can be collected from the school office.
Note: The completed Application Form, along with supporting documents and the application fee should be submitted in person at the school office, within a week of receiving the form.
To register your child’s name online, please fill in the Enquiry Form (Available in the Admissions Kit) and submit it online. The school will contact you via email regarding seat availability, within 2 to 3 working days. The Application Form may be downloaded from our website only after a confirmatory email has been sent to you by the school office.
Note: The completed Application Form, along with supporting documents, the application fee and a copy of the confirmatory email from school, should be submitted in person at the school office, within a week of receiving the email.
Supporting documents to submit with the Application Form:
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Income proof of parent/s
- Address proof
- Academic records of the previous two years (Report Card)
- Confirmatory email copy (only in case of online enquiry)
Supporting Documents to submit with the Admission Form:
- Transfer Certificate (for Grade 2 and above)
- 2 passport size photographs of student
- 2 passport size photographs of parents
- Extra-curricular records or achievement certificates, if any
- Copy of visa / permit (if the student is not a citizen of India)
- Subject Selection Form – IGCSE (ICE) (only for Grade 9 & 10 – IGCSE)
- Subject Selection Form – AS & A Levels (only for Grades 11 &12 – AS & A Levels)