Exams are fast approaching! Studying for exams is dreaded and feared by most. Here are the top study tips to equip yourself with to make studying much easier!
- First, pick a distraction-free, comfortable and quiet place to study.
- Study a little bit every day from the beginning to avoid last minute cramming. Believe me, studying just the night before the exam is not enough!
- Make mind maps, flash cards and notes consisting of all important points and definition of a chapter.
Honestly, just reading a science lesson like a story may not help you remember all the points during the exam!
- Take small breaks of five minutes every thirty minutes while studying to help your mind refresh and register what you’ve learnt
- Make study goals for each day to stay organized and stress-free. ’
~Shraddha S Pai